Best Cookie Recipe
I've been finding great recipes on Pinterest, including this one from NY Times for the best chocolate chip cookies.
Some things I did differently from the recipe:
- Less sugar, roughly 10-15% less
- Less chocolate, just whatever I had on hand
- Forgot to sprinkle sea salt on top before baking
- Refrigerated for 72 hours before baking. For some reason I thought 3 days instead of the 36 hours indicated.
- Based on suggestions from other bakers, baked for 12-13 min
Nevertheless the cookies came out fabulous! I would use this recipe as a base to add anything additional such as cinnamon, goji berry, etc.